Aims and Scope
Journal of Mathematical Physics, Analysis, Geometry (JMPAG) publishes original papers and reviews on the main subjects:
- Mathematical physics;
- Complex analysis and its applications;
- Asymptotic problems of differential equations;
- Spectral theory including inverse problems and their applications;
- Geometry in large and differential geometry;
- Functional analysis, theory of representations, and operator algebras including ergodic theory.
The Journal aims at a broad readership of actively involved in scientific research and/or teaching at all levels scientists.